Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally Something to Say!!!!

Either by user error or blog gremlins I have not been able to post, use my user name when posting a a comment or anything!!! So Finally I can say something but where to start.... School has begun kids are Crazy, hubby is traveling much less. My own personal vacations are coming soon!!!! And all is generally as it should be. Just wondering a few things I thought you could all tell me.
1. What is your go to comfort food? When everything goes pear shaped in your world what do you want to eat?
2. Does anyone understand the new "everyday math thing my kids are doing in school? and if so could you PLEASE, PLEASE, EXPLAIN IT TO ME????
3. Why do rainy days make you sleepy more than sunny ones??
4. Does anyone like peanut butter on their blueberry muffins like I do?
5. Can anyone tell me what makes the Olympics so addicting to watch I cannot turn it off no matter how tired I am???

1 comment:

Kearsmom said...

My answers...
1. Varies...depending on my mood, but basically, salsa or cheese grits.

2. I don't have a clue what "new everyday math" is. At least I have the teacher's manual with the answers at my house.

3. Something soothing about the sound of rain. And the decrease in the amount of light.

4. Um....yuck. However, I do like peanut butter on other things. And I like Sunbutter (made with sunflower seeds). Yes, it is very good...Banana loves it. She likes soybutter too, but I don't.

5. I like watching some of it, but I can turn it off.

Good to hear from you finally!