Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh Yes she is???!!!

OK I never have this much to say but after trying to straighten up this morning I realized something. My youngest daughter is a slob!!!! not a cant keep it tidy kind of slob but a full out, don't care slob! I can clean her room with her and in 2 minutes it looks like I never stepped in there. I am convinced that when she is 18 I will be still cleaning out gobs of pink toothpaste out of her sink, picking up melted candy and wrappers off her floor and picking up parts of 15 toys and games from every corner of the house. I know that if she ever moves into her own dorm or apartment there will be a roach and rat problem and her poor roommate will want to kill her for leaving the dirty dishes in the sink for a month and her dirty clothes in the den and candy wrappers in the bath tub! She only wants to have fun and any kind of cleaning up would so get in the way of that. how dare it!!!!

No comments: