Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OK Already!!!!!

No one is either reading my blog ever or no one is commenting! OK ALREADY !!! I need some feedback, love holla back now ya'll ya hear!!!! And in case any of you want to come visitin' my hacienda.... my cookie jar is always full, I got plenty of pumpkin cinnamon soap, and I would love to have an excuse to make some more pumpkin chocolate chip cake or ooey gooey pumpkin cake so give me a shout!!! Also I will introduce you to my trainer on WII Fit and she can kick your butt too!!!

Much Love,
Southernutahgirl

6 comments:

BB said...

i've never known you to be quite so needy, but i'm happy to oblige! i love your october banner - cute, cute, cute!

also, i love your ooey, gooey pumpkin stuff! (and that is a hint!)

mostly i love you! do you feel it??

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

um - i'm reading.

so keep on posting!

some pictures, maybe????

Anonymous said...

thank you my friends and i LOVE U 2

Junebug said...

i read.

ivery said...

emily and i LOVE to read your blog!!!! keep on writin'
(and the ooey gooey pumpkin cake is quite a bribe...)

southernutahgirl said...

Ivery you and Emily can come by anytime!!!!