Monday, December 22, 2008

YEs She is 7!!!



She was born into a family with a 3 year old sister and an almost 2 year old brother. She cried to hear her own voice as a baby, she had a cute bob hair cut as a toddler and began very young having great comedic timing and saying the greatest things. She has a 1000 faces and a large following of fans. She loves Fancy Nancy Books, pink anything, accessories and anything that sparkles. She is such a joy to hang out with and I think she is beautiful. I cannot believe she is seven and the time has gone so quickly. I really want it to slow down since she is the baby of our family. Happy Birthday M.E. You are a wonderful Christmas gift . We love you!!!

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Seven? Really? Good grief...when you say it like that, it just seems crazy!!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!! I love you!

Heather said...

I can't believe she is seven. I remember when she was born!