Sunday, July 13, 2008

UPDATE

Well I was told that I really need to update the blog so here goes.I have not written much cuz' No one ever comments so I don't feel like anyone even reads it. We are still busy in the summer sun! Swimming, Sweating and Sweltering.!! Hubby is traveling a bunch and we are all missing him. I am kinda ready to get back in the routine with school not the getting up part but the predictable schedule part. Knowing where and when I can get things done like work, errands without kiddos. Not that I don't like having them around I love it but sometimes I feel like they get in the way of me doing my best. I guess that applies mostly to work. I feel bad making them run errands all day instead of playing or doing other fun stuff. I would love a whole day at home with nothing to go do. Here would be my ideal day everyone home, nothing to do, rain falling softly outside, something cooking we can munch on all day long, nothing I have to fuss over. board games, movies and snuggly couch time. No phone calls No internet, No family crisis and peaceful interactive kids willing to listen and get along. True quality time!!! I know really strange???? what would your ideal day be???

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

my ideal day would be spent with mary peyton acting like the angel that she is (some of the time) while i sit on the front porch swing and read a book. with a cup of coffee.

uuuugggghhhh - and now that i've thought about that, i've got to go to bed so that i can get up and go to WORK.

thanks for the update!

Heather said...

don't ever think people don't read!!!

Anonymous said...

I read...but I read everyone else's too...if I commented I would never go to bed!ha!