Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Enough Already!!!

There are many things in this world I have had enough of.! Long waits at the doctors offices, long lines at the checkout, real in your face liberals, disobedient children, sickness of any kind, a crazy economy and well ELECTION COVERAGE!!! I know there are only a few days left and we have to get all we can in but enough already!!!! I have made up my mind and I hope most people have by now. We all know enough about all the candidates to make an informed decision I HOPE!!! and I want life back to normal no more mean political commercials no more interrupting my shows election coverage just normal. That includes the normal stock market. I am sorry if some of you want to continue to her these things my suggestion is sure keep it coming on one channel in one newscast and CNN, not interrupting my funny shows that make my life better cause I can laugh instead of cry or be mad. Its just my opinion!?!

2 comments:

Kearsmom said...

I will be glad when the election is over, but I am worried about the outcome.

Junebug said...

we're almost there. it's almost over...in more ways than one.