Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Heart This Blog!!!

Kearsmom sent me this nice little "I heart your blog" along with these questions I am supposed to answer with one word. Then I am supposed to pass it on. Let's see...

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Vans
3. Your hair color? expensive

4. Your mother? vicki
5. Your father?
Early
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? GODSPLAN
9. The room you're in?
clean
10. Your hobby?
scrapbooking
11. Your fear?
Flying
12. Where do you want to be in six years? raptured
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not?
confrontational
15. One of your wish list items? disneyvacation
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? vacuumed
18. What are you wearing? sweatsuit
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet?
Izzy
21. Your computer?
Dell
22. Your mood?
happytired
23. Missing someone? yep
24. Your car?
diego
25. Something you're not wearing?
watch
26. Favorite store?
Hobbylobby
27. Your Summer? Hot

28. Love someone?
Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? today

I hereby pass this award on to....well everyone I know has already done it so????

1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel left out! I have not done one and I am your friend!