Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inspired Thoughts!

Junebug has inspired me to share a few of my thoughts on several subjects. First I also like many of you am a night owl, I love a quiet house and being alone with my thoughts. I like being able to channel surf without any suggestions on where to stop and being able to hear all the dialogue on the television show I am watching. I also like knowing in those few moments I am in control of the whole house. I know where everyone is, what they are doing and I feel peaceful knowing those things. (Strange I know)

Next my favorite day of the week is Thursday I like knowing the weekend is coming and I can look forward to a night of some of my favorite shows. It is a night I usually cook a comfort food meal I don't know why? and I still can see all the possibilities of what could happen over the weekend. Somehow when Friday rolls around all my dreams on Thursday have been changed and it usually looks like the weekend will be busier than I hoped for.

Junebug has also inspired me to read more fictional books. I love to watch her passion as she shares a story line she has just gotten in the middle of . or how she and BB can discuss intelligently a book they are both reading and how differently they see the plot and story line going. I also realized that I do very few things for myself I grew up in a home where we were always taking care of someone else so self sacrifice was a way of life not just an occasional thing. I want t live a long life and I think if i relax a little more and let go of some things maybe I wont have a heart attack by the time I am 40?!?

Lastly I am truly blessed by all of my friendships and want all of you to know each of you inspire me in different ways. "As iron sharpens iron" You my friends take the cake! OHHH cake!!!!!! Anyone want to come to my house? I'll bake a cake and we can sit and relax and eat and read and stay up very late?????

1 comment:

BB said...

fresh baked stuff, good book, great friends...what more does a girl need! count me in on the late night cake date!!!!